Note: For certain special trips, the cancellation policy can have some modifications. Please check while booking (Example: Cruises will often have different policies. Please check with your WOW buddy while booking)
The booking of the trip is subject to certain terms and conditions. Learn More
Changed your mind soon after booking?
We want you to be fully comfortable with your booking. Which is why we offer the below policy:
After making payment for any trip, in the event that you change your mind within 48 hours, you will get the full refund except for Rs. 1000 towards administrative charges. This is provided that at the time when you intimate us of cancellation, there are at least 15 days before departure for domestic and 30 days before departure for international trip
Refunds given under this scheme, are subject to the 'Additional Points' as stated below
The cancellation schedule is detailed below:
- Cancellation after confirmation with payment anytime before 30 days of the commencement of tour: 15% of the value of the undiscounted tour cost or Rs7000, (whichever is less), will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- Cancelling the tour 30 to 20 days before commencement of the tour: 25% of the value of the undiscounted tour cost will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- Cancelling 19-10 days before commencing of the tour: 50% of the undiscounted tour cost will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- Cancelling 9-7 days before commencement of the tour: 75% of the undiscounted tour cost will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- Cancelling 6 days or lesser before the tour date: No refund for the tour.
- For any flight tickets booked additionally with the trip being cancelled, the cancellation policy of the airline will apply.
- Amounts paid towards extras like activities or room nights are only returned on a ‘best effort’ basis. WOW Club is not liable for these amounts
- Amount paid towards handling charges while paying through the payment gateway (typically about 2.25%), is not returned while making any refunds.For bookings made online, as a goodwill gesture we absorb the processing fees for our travellers. However, we cannot absorb these in case of a cancellation.
- If for any unforeseen reason, the trip gets cancelled by WOW Club, complete refund would be made.
- Refunds (when due) are paid directly into a bank account by WOW Club and take 30 days to process
- In case of cancellation, in addition to the trip cancellation policy stated above, losses incurred on cancelling the visa fee, insurance, and flights will be charged on actuals, over and above the standard cancellation rate even if these are part of inclusion in the package.
- In case we are forced to reschedule the trip to a later date due to natural calamities, acts of god, civil unrest, war and other events beyond our control, this is NOT treated as a cancellation by WOW. In this case, you could choose to shift over to the new date at no cost OR any other trip by paying the applicable transfer charges OR avail a refund with minimum cancellation charges (lowest slab will apply) and any unrecoverable amount spent on behalf of the traveller will be charged. This includes, but is not limited to, visa fees, airline tickets, insurance and handling charges while paying through a payment gateway (typically 2.25%)
Transfer your trip:
For trips that have more than 30 days to departure, we offer our customers the option to transfer to any of our other trips that are currently accepting bookings in the current financial year. This is subject to the following conditions:
- Approval of the transfer is based on management discretion and availability of seats
- The administrative fees for cancellation is Rs 3500
- This can only be done once per booking