Note: For certain special trips, the cancellation policy can have some modifications. Please check while booking
The booking of the trip is subject to certain terms and conditions. Learn More
Changed your mind?
After making payment for any trip, in the event that you change your mind within 48 hours, you will get the full refund except for Rs. 1000 towards administrative charges. This is provided that at the time when you intimate us of cancellation, there are at least 10 days before departure for domestic and 30 days before departure for international trip
Refunds given under this scheme, are subject to the 'Additional Points' as stated below
The cancellation schedule is detailed below:
- Cancellation after confirmation with payment anytime before 30 days of the commencement of tour: 15% of the value of the undiscounted tour cost or Rs7000, (which ever is less), will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- Cancelling the tour 30 to 20 days before commencement of the tour: 25% of the value of the undiscounted tour cost will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- Cancelling 19-10 days before commencing of the tour: 50% of the undiscounted tour cost will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- Cancelling 9-7 days before commencement of the tour: 75% of the undiscounted tour cost will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- Cancelling before 6 days or less before the tour date: No refund for the tour.
- For any flight tickets booked additionally with the trip being cancelled, the cancellation policy of the airline will apply.
- Amounts paid towards extras like activities or room nights are only returned on a ‘best effort’ basis. WOW Club is not liable for these amounts
- Amount paid towards handling charges while paying through the payment gateway (typically about 2.25%), is not returned while making any refunds.
- If for any unforeseen reason, the trip gets cancelled by WOW Club, complete refund would be made after minimum deductions based on monies spent.
- Refunds (when due) are paid directly into a bank account by WOW Club and take 30 days to process
Transfer your trip:
For trips that have more than 30 days to departure, we offer our customers the option to transfer to any of our other trips that are currently accepting bookings in the current financial year. This is subject to the following conditions:
- Approval of the transfer is based on management discretion and availability of seats
- The administrative fees for cancellation is Rs 3500
- This can only be done once per booking